halo

Hello everybody, welcome to read my blog. I'm just an ordinary girl, the reason will be writing a blog, because good or bad mood can express in this blog and share.Although my blog is a bit boring, but I hope you can be my audience, from myexperience I feel the article. I have two chat rooms, if you want a message to me, leave a message in a chat room.My English is poor, as are the child does not study hard, haha. Sometimes I write in English, are to practice my English, to practice writing in English is also a way to make progress in English. If you do not know where to look, may I use broken english to write the article, a lot of people to please, please forgive me.Countries around the world friends, you should be healthy, happy peace there every day. Nothing more than close family friends and relatives are concerned about their friends is more important, so you should cherish, lose the will no longer be brought back. I know I'm not quite sure value can be done, but I wanted to share my thoughts with you, let us each day, a beautiful day Oh~

















Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012

(sorry for late)
The day before yesterday I am very happy, because that was a wonderful the end of 2011 and the perfect beginning 2012,I count down with my dear Bi and more friends at Genting Highlands... It was very high and exiting at the moment... I very happy that were my dear Bi the first time go Genting with me, but I very aching of my dear.. because he was very very tired and not eHappy nough to slept.... the last two day pf 2011 were bad day for him, the unlucky thing were happen to him but I trust the lucky day are waiting for him start from 2012.. Dear, the lucky day and happiness day are waiting you.. don't be unhappy ok? I know you are the good and clever boy, I love you <3 you know?? you are my sweet FIRST LOVE and you giving me a lot of feeling of memories, I want you continue to make more sweet memory to me and you, ok? Do you promise me?? I really love you and I can't leave you.. Do you promise me you will protect me forever?? ^^v Can I have your answer??

New Year for all the people in the world =)

No comments:

Post a Comment