halo

Hello everybody, welcome to read my blog. I'm just an ordinary girl, the reason will be writing a blog, because good or bad mood can express in this blog and share.Although my blog is a bit boring, but I hope you can be my audience, from myexperience I feel the article. I have two chat rooms, if you want a message to me, leave a message in a chat room.My English is poor, as are the child does not study hard, haha. Sometimes I write in English, are to practice my English, to practice writing in English is also a way to make progress in English. If you do not know where to look, may I use broken english to write the article, a lot of people to please, please forgive me.Countries around the world friends, you should be healthy, happy peace there every day. Nothing more than close family friends and relatives are concerned about their friends is more important, so you should cherish, lose the will no longer be brought back. I know I'm not quite sure value can be done, but I wanted to share my thoughts with you, let us each day, a beautiful day Oh~

















Saturday, November 26, 2011

大比第一次带小比剪头发~

我昨天超级开心...我的比比带我剪头发耶~第一次男朋友带我剪头发,大比也第一次带女朋友剪头发....开心~我们一起剪头发,可是我的就比较久,因为长头发的关系...我觉得那个人把大比比的头发剪得不错耶...我的也是...在我们的回忆记录里,又多了一件值得回想和有意思的第一次了...我要和比比经历更多不同的第一次...谢谢大比~muackzzz <3

No comments:

Post a Comment