halo

Hello everybody, welcome to read my blog. I'm just an ordinary girl, the reason will be writing a blog, because good or bad mood can express in this blog and share.Although my blog is a bit boring, but I hope you can be my audience, from myexperience I feel the article. I have two chat rooms, if you want a message to me, leave a message in a chat room.My English is poor, as are the child does not study hard, haha. Sometimes I write in English, are to practice my English, to practice writing in English is also a way to make progress in English. If you do not know where to look, may I use broken english to write the article, a lot of people to please, please forgive me.Countries around the world friends, you should be healthy, happy peace there every day. Nothing more than close family friends and relatives are concerned about their friends is more important, so you should cherish, lose the will no longer be brought back. I know I'm not quite sure value can be done, but I wanted to share my thoughts with you, let us each day, a beautiful day Oh~

















Monday, June 13, 2011

❤~~充实感 =]

我已经开学一个星期了。。今天是第二个星期的星期一。。我虽然要很早起床。。但是只要刷好牙。。就觉得好精神。。上课也不会困。。还觉得很好玩。。我第一次那么爱上学。。我也把功课提早完成或者准时完成。。虽然说功课不是很多。。但是有把老师交代的都完成很有满足感~~ 但是呢。。那个臭阿古兽。。开学八天。。三天没有读。。气死我啦。。臭kah weng。。这个月你别再ponteng了啊~~ 呵呵。。 差不多每次只有我跟kah seng读。。哎哟~~ 这个星期要留堂三次集齐三张固本给老师才行。。累哦!!回家超不方便的。。唉~还是要留。。没办法。。功课重要。。今天就留了一次。。不错哦 ^^v 可是还有两次。。头疼啊。。不知道kah seng要不要留??最好有咯。。kah seng靠你了。。哈哈哈 XD 如果可以谢谢咯~~嘻嘻。。我会努力的。。这个月要加油加油加油~~~ =]

No comments:

Post a Comment