halo

Hello everybody, welcome to read my blog. I'm just an ordinary girl, the reason will be writing a blog, because good or bad mood can express in this blog and share.Although my blog is a bit boring, but I hope you can be my audience, from myexperience I feel the article. I have two chat rooms, if you want a message to me, leave a message in a chat room.My English is poor, as are the child does not study hard, haha. Sometimes I write in English, are to practice my English, to practice writing in English is also a way to make progress in English. If you do not know where to look, may I use broken english to write the article, a lot of people to please, please forgive me.Countries around the world friends, you should be healthy, happy peace there every day. Nothing more than close family friends and relatives are concerned about their friends is more important, so you should cherish, lose the will no longer be brought back. I know I'm not quite sure value can be done, but I wanted to share my thoughts with you, let us each day, a beautiful day Oh~

















Tuesday, April 26, 2011

好像又要生病了 @.@

哇哇哇。。。今天darling才说生病。。好像我也快要生病了。。我现在打着部落格。。全身感觉很累也有点痛。。有点点想吐。。唉~可能最近出街出太多了吧。。身子不够睡。。累坏了。。时间有点不正常了。。还是出少点吧。。。刚刚在面子书上说自己好像快病了。。竟然有人说我“有了”。。够力咋到。。哈哈哈哈。。等下妈妈看到面子书上的留言误会了。。那就惨咯。。开玩笑啦。。。我光明正大。。没怕过。。算了。。不写咯。。真的是很累很累啊。。


现在我是很累很累。。但是我还是睡不着。。如果我不开电脑。。对着天花板。。我会想太多的。。睡不睡得着我不知道啦。。因为我怕笨蛋半夜醒了睡不着打给我。。我怕听不到电话响。。所以睡不下去。。因为他生病了。。不想在他找我的时候。。找不到我。。对不起啦。。笨蛋。。这次我要骗你了。。因为我真的睡不着。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment