halo

Hello everybody, welcome to read my blog. I'm just an ordinary girl, the reason will be writing a blog, because good or bad mood can express in this blog and share.Although my blog is a bit boring, but I hope you can be my audience, from myexperience I feel the article. I have two chat rooms, if you want a message to me, leave a message in a chat room.My English is poor, as are the child does not study hard, haha. Sometimes I write in English, are to practice my English, to practice writing in English is also a way to make progress in English. If you do not know where to look, may I use broken english to write the article, a lot of people to please, please forgive me.Countries around the world friends, you should be healthy, happy peace there every day. Nothing more than close family friends and relatives are concerned about their friends is more important, so you should cherish, lose the will no longer be brought back. I know I'm not quite sure value can be done, but I wanted to share my thoughts with you, let us each day, a beautiful day Oh~

















Friday, May 20, 2011

学院生活要开始噜~

下个月6号我要去UCSI上学咯。。去上英文课。。考试成绩出炉说我从Level 2开始读起。。虽然自己也觉得很差(*^__^*) 嘻嘻。。但是没关系。。我就是差才去读的嘛。。丢脸就丢脸咯。。我会进步的。。哈哈哈。。不知道我会不会半途而废??不过,我真的真的不可以这样。。妈妈很辛苦每个月给钱我去读的。。这次真的是不可以半途而废啊。。要坚持下去。。我知道我是行的。。我的车牌真的是要快快考回来咯。。拖真的是有够力久。。不然等下可馨不要读了。。那我就不知道怎样上学咯。。快快考车牌回来。。如果方便就自己驾车去上学。。没办法~我家里人全部太忙了。。爸爸妈妈做工。。我和妹妹读书。。读书时间都没有人在家的。。哪里跑人来载我读书??所以快快考车牌回来咯。。嘉欣~快点啦。。明明很想驾车。。却停在考undang那里。。undang pass了其他就考得很快的咯。。。好玩的心真的是要收咯。。哈哈哈。。加油加油加油!!^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment